You will be aware that on 6th September the majority of precautions regarding Covid were removed. The Client Lounge has been reopened for visitors, the one-way system on Level 1 and in Basement 1 and 2 and on the ground floor has been removed, as have the screens on the Level 1 reception desk.
A decision has yet to be made when we will start issuing visitor passes again. As soon as this service is available again we will let you know. Any concerns with passes should be directed to tenant reception desks.
Covid is still with us however and we would recommend that you continue to follow the guidance to reduce the risks.
- Wash your hands for more than 20 seconds (and a little more often than usual).
- Observe the 2m social distance guidance.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wear a face mask in confined areas or when requested to do so.
- Be aware of your own health and use Covid tests on a regular basis.